Registration must be completed online by following these steps.
- Complete online forms.
- Print forms and sign as required.
- Staple signed forms with check or PayPal receipt.
- Submit to the Grad Nite registrar.
Payment options: (until February 15, 2018 or all buses full – whichever comes first)
1. PayPal using the Grad Nite PayPal button below (We are not able to accept PayPal monies sent to our Grad Nite email account). Additional PayPal fees will apply
2. Check payable to Mission Possible Grad Night Committee. Student name and student ID number must be written on the check. Fees will be charged for any returned checks.
Completed registration packets (signed forms and payment) can be dropped off at the 12th Grade Attendance Clerk’s desk in the Mickey Mouse box or mailed to:
Mission Possible Grad Night Committee
41717 Palm Avenue
Fremont, CA 94539
Before registering, check your calendars to avoid conflicts with college graduations and other family events.
The non-refundable cost of the trip includes transportation on chartered coach buses, and a Park Hopper® ticket valid for June 15, 2018. The cost of the trip does not include food and beverages.
Some Scholarships will be available to those who require financial assistance.
Through February 15, 2018
until April 1, 2018 or all buses full
Thanks for your patience as you register.
If you have already registered on this site, you can login here.
Please have your health insurance information available to fill out this form.
- Pay Register and login first
Skip this step if you will be paying by check. You will need a PayPal account to pay for your registration online.
- Print Forms Register and login first
Please print and sign these forms, and turn them into the MSJHS office.
- Print Special Needs Form Register and login first
If you have special needs for the trip (prescription and over-the-counter medications), fill out and print this form.