PLEASE NOTE: When the available buses are full, you will be informed and placed on waitlist. Your check will not cashed unless a spot opens up for you. Please do not pay by PayPal even though the option is available below.
Registration must be completed online by following these steps (links to all the steps further down the page).
- Complete online forms.
- Write a check or pay online through PayPal
- Print forms and sign as required.
- Staple signed forms with check or PayPal receipt.
- Submit to the Grad Nite registrar.
- PayPal using the Grad Nite PayPal button below. Additional PayPal fees of $7.18 (before 1/28) or $8.07 (till 4/8) will apply.
- Check payable to Mission Possible Grad Nite Committee. Student name and student ID number must be written on the check. Fees will be charged for any returned checks.
Completed registration packets (signed forms and check of printed PayPal receipt) can be dropped off at the 12th Grade Attendance Clerk’s desk in the Mickey Mouse box or mailed to:
Mission Possible Grad Nite Committee
41717 Palm Avenue
Fremont, CA 94539
Before registering, check your calendars to avoid conflicts with college graduations and other family events.
The non-refundable cost of the trip includes transportation on chartered coach buses, and a Park Hopper® ticket valid for June 14, 2019, as well as a photo album and a draw string bag for your necessary belongings. The cost of the trip does not include food and beverages.
Some Scholarships will be available to those who require financial assistance.
Through January 28, 2019
until April 1, 2019 or all buses full
Thanks for your patience as you register.
If you have already registered on this site, you can login here.
Please have your health insurance information available to fill out this form.
- Pay Register and login first
Skip this step if you will be paying by check.
- Print Forms Register and login first
Please print and sign these forms, and turn them into the MSJHS office.
- Print Special Needs Form Register and login first
If you have special needs for the trip (prescription and over-the-counter medications), fill out and print this form.